Summary: The Security Service Manger is responsible for supervising and training personnel and overseeing the Security and Surveillance department ensuring all casino and corporation assets are protected. The Security Service Manger is also responsible for maintaining an employee-focused culture that results in high-performance, empowerment, setting and reaching goals, and overall quality in BBC workforce. Additionally, the Security Service Manger also supports their peers offering guidance and modeling leadership. This is a full time position and considered exempt under FLSA. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job responsibilities. The Security Service Manger reports to The Senior Ranking Officer.
- Gaming industry experience is required.
- Must be able to meet and maintain all organizational, local, state, and federal licensing and training requirements.
- Must be at least 18 year of age.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field preferred, or four years Management experience in the gaming industry or any combination of both.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Casino Security experience a plus.