CASINO OPERATIONS RESUME!
WE HAVE REOPENED!
We’ve been apart… But now the time has come for us to be better together. We know the fight against COVID-19 continues, but we have resumed operations and we’re ready to welcome you back. We are taking dozens of precautions to protect our guests and team members:
- We’ve redesigned our entire gaming floor to ensure reasonable physical distancing.
- We are presently limiting the number of guests in the casino to 50-percent of capacity.
- We are doing a brief health screening and contactless temperature checks for all guests and team members at the door.
- We kindly require all guests and team members to wear a face mask to cover their nose and mouth. Free masks are available at the entrance if you need one.
- We are a non-smoking facility for the time being.
- We are sanitizing surfaces continually and thoroughly.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be readily available throughout our facility.
- We have suspended our buffet for now, but you can still order from our special menu.
- Live blackjack has been suspended for your safety.
- Our valet service has also been suspended for the time being.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed in our Gift Shop.
- The complimentary soda and coffee station has been closed. Instead, guests can free beverages at the bar.
- Enhanced precautions are being undertaken in the kitchen as it relates to food preparation.
- Plexiglas is in place in the windows in our Player Services Department and in other locations.
- We are making every effort to encourage guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building.
- We also are encouraging everyone to wash their hands from time to time with soap and water.
- We ask that all guests and team members cover their cough or sneeze.
- We have trained team members to demonstrate proper physical distancing in their day-to-day interactions with guests and one another.
- We are requiring all employees to stay home if they feel ill.
- We are kindly asking that our guests stay home when they are not feeling well.
- Guests showing obvious indications that they may be ill may be asked to leave.
- Our 2020 live concert schedule has been cancelled. All of the shows have been rescheduled until 2021.
- Be advised that our hours of operation have changed slightly. We are open from 8:00am to Midnight from Sunday through Thursday; and from 8:00am to 2:00am on Friday and Saturday.
We thank you for your cooperation, patience and consideration as we embrace this “new normal” until the COVID-19 pandemic is no longer a public health threat. For the time being, your safety is our top priority. We’ll get through this together!